Senior Activities and Graduation
Homestead High School's graduation ceremony for the Class of 2018 will be held on Thursday, May 31 at Mustang Field from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Gates to the stadium will open at 2 p.m.
- There is open seating with no tickets required. Seating is limited.
- Graduates are expected to report to the Quad by 2:15 p.m.
- Handicap drop off is available along the access road, however, no parking is available there.
- Those unable to walk to and from their cars can take advantage of the golf carts running between stadium and the Auto Shop parking lot.
- Designated Handicap seating is limited and is located in the front rows of both sides of bleachers.
- No artificial noise makers are permitted and will be confiscated if used during the ceremony.
- A medical tent under the supervision of the Athletic Trainer will be on site located on the track under the tent.
- Water is available for sale at the concession stand.
- No one except for graduates and participants in the ceremony are allowed on the field. This includes before, during and after the ceremony.