Senior Activities and Graduation
- Senior Awards Night May 26
- Class of 2019 Graduation June 6
- Graduation Guidelines for Parents and Guests
- Graduation Lei Sales
- Gates to the stadium will open at 2 p.m.
- There is open seating with no tickets required. Seating is limited.
- Graduates are expected to report to the Quad by 2:15 p.m.
- Handicap drop off is available along the access road, however, no parking is available there.
- Those unable to walk to and from their cars can take advantage of the golf carts running between stadium and the Auto Shop parking lot.
- Designated Handicap seating is limited and is located in the front rows of both sides of bleachers.
- No artificial noise makers are permitted and will be confiscated if used during the ceremony.
- A medical tent under the supervision of the Athletic Trainer will be on site located on the track under the tent.
- Water is available for sale at the concession stand.
- No one except for graduates and participants in the ceremony are allowed on the field. This includes before, during and after the ceremony.
Congratulations on your student's upcoming graduation from Homestead High School. As you look forward to the graduation ceremony, one way you can show your pride in their hard work is to present your student with a lei to wear after the ceremony. You can order your lei through the Junior Class graduation committee and pick up your fresh lei at the HHS Stadium snack shack right after the ceremony as you walk out.
ORDERS DUE May 15th (make sure to include your mobile number so we can reach you!)