Senior Activities and Graduation
Class of 2021 Graduation - Thursday, June 3, 2021
- Class of 2021 Graduation - June 3
- Senior Portrait Information
- Cap & Gown Information
- Senior Yearbook Quotes
- Senior Yearbook Tributes
- Elementary School Tributes for 2021 Yearbook
- Grad Night - Class of 2021 (PTSA Sponsored Event)
Attention Class of 2021 Seniors! It is finally time to submit your senior quotes for the yearbook. These can be sayings, quotes, or phrases that mean something to you. All quotes are due Friday, October 30 at 11:59 pm. You can find the form to submit your quote at www.hhspegasus.com. Please contact the yearbook adviser Ms.Bridge with any questions.
Parents of Seniors – don't miss out on this opportunity to honor your graduate in the 2021 yearbook!
The Homestead High School yearbook has a long tradition of featuring tribute pages for graduating seniors, as well as for seniors on student groups and teams. By purchasing a tribute in the 2021 yearbook with warm wishes for your graduating senior, you are commemorating your student's hard work and success.
If you would like to purchase a tribute in the 2021 yearbook, now is your chance! The completed ad form and payment are due by Friday, October 30 in order to be eligible for early bird pricing, but ad orders will be accepted until the final order deadline on Friday, November 20.
Please note that ordering a personal tribute for your senior or for a group/team is a separate process from contributing to the elementary school ad pages. If you would like for your student to be a part of the elementary school pages, please click here to learn more about the process.
Calling All Seniors!
In the Homestead tradition, we will be recognizing seniors with special yearbook pages by their elementary school class. The spread includes both an individual elementary and current photo of all of the students who choose to participate. Cost is $25 to be included in one school ad page.
What do you need to do? Two simple steps!
- Place an order and pay online by Nov 13: Class of 2021 - yearbook tribute
- Email picture(s) by Dec 18 to the appropriate school coordinator listed below, with the subject line “GNP grade school pictures”
- Everyone must send one individual picture from grade school. We typically use the 2nd-grade school picture. If not using a school photo, use the guidelines listed below
- For the current senior picture, there are two choices:
- Option 1: We will use the senior ID picture taken at Homestead – no need to submit anything, this is the default option
- Option 2: If you prefer to use a different picture, please follow these guidelines:
- Solid/plain background
- Shoulders and face squarely facing camera
- Space around side/above face
- Highest resolution possible, ideally 300 DPI
- No filters
Please note that contributing to an elementary school tribute page is a separate process form ordering a personal ad for your senior or group/team. Those details can be found here.
Please see below for the contact information for each school’s coordinator(s). We appreciate your help telling other HHS seniors to do the same.
- Catholic Academy/St. Cyprian - Adrienne Larkin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cherry Chase – Antoinette Buggle and May Sui, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cumberland – Ranji Shah, email@example.com
- Montclaire - Phyllis Leung, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Murdock-Portal - Steffie MacDonald, email@example.com
- Nimitz - Angeles Elizondo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stocklmeir - Mamatha Lucas, email@example.com
- West Valley - Sharlene Liu, firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of area or other private schools – If your child did not attend a school above, please send photos to Adrienne Larkin email@example.com. If a specific school would like a dedicated space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PTSA scholarships are available - we want all the students to participate! For more information: CONTACT
Many thanks from the Grad Night Party Committee!
The Homestead HS Class of 2021 Grad Night Party
When? Approximately 7:30 p.m. June 3, 2021 to 5 a.m. June 4, 2021
Homestead’s Grad Night Party is patterned after a nation-wide movement established by MADD (Mother’s Against Drunk Driving). Known as “Project Graduation”, parents come together to host an all-night celebration free from alcohol/drugs. The elimination of separate graduation parties keeps our community safe at a time when our grads are most at risk of becoming drunk/impaired driving victims. This is a PTSA sponsored event.
What does it include? Transportation to a fun-filled and memorable night with classmates including: activities, games, prizes, entertainment, dinner and treats — the perfect send-off after years of hard work.
Please note that ALL students must ride the bus to and from the party.
The Class of 2021 will have the party at an exciting, new location.
Where: It's a secret! We meet at the Homestead Cafeteria and go with buses from there.
At the end of the event the students will return to HHS by buses and parents should come at 5 a.m. to pick them up.
Want to know who else is coming? Check back after ticket sales begin.
More informations to come!