portal links

Top Row



Click here for full details.
Join us for Round Up for a one-stop Back-to-School event for all students to . . .

  • Buy ASB Membership includes Yearbook 
  • Take Yearbook/ID Card photos
  • Drop off overdue textbooks
  • Purchase Parking Permits
  • Sign up for Booster Organizations
  • 10th, 11th, & 12th Graders: Back to School Updates required for Round Up (see below for more information)
  • Pick up Class Schedules

Monday, August 15th:               
Seniors 9:00-11:00 am
Juniors 1:00-3:00 pm

Tuesday, August 16th:
Sophomores 9:00-11:00 am
Freshmen 1:00-3:00 pm

Get excited about FRESHMAN CLASS CABINET ELECTIONS! Responsibilities include planning all freshman class events, fundraisers, and activities. Selected students will be enrolled in the Leadership class for the upcoming school year.

Serve as a voice for the student body! Come out to the mandatory meeting on August 26th in C105 during lunch. Hope to see you there! Click here to see the flyer. 

Visit our website (NE-Studios.com) to make your appointment today!
• NOW & FOREVER STUDIOS is your official senior portrait photographer.
• ALL SENIORS, Class of 2023, must be photographed before November 18th to be pictured in your yearbook.
• To appear in your school's yearbook, you must be photographed by NOW & FOREVER STUDIOS
Click here to see the flyer. 


Homestead's new Virtual Club Website includes information and videos about the different clubs on campus, but also the Weekly Bulletin, the Digital Club Fair, Student Council Minutes, Student Forum and more!


ASB Finances: Forms for Students & Faculty Advisors

Most ASB forms can be found online and business conducted remotely. Students may purchase items through our new Student Store. You can reach Mrs. Marugg by email or phone at (408) 522-2534.