Incoming Students (Current 8th grade)
Before completing Residency Verification, all 8th grade students must be registered using our new Online Registration (OLR) tool. In early January, parents/guardians will receive an email from the Fremont Union High School District with information and instructions on how to complete the process. Completing the OLR process prior to the dates below is encouraged although there will be stations and assistance available at each session. Parents/guardians must attend one of the Residency Verification sessions below:
- Monday, Jan. 28, 2019 from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Field House
- Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2019 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Cafeteria
NOTE: We recommend you make and provide copies of your documents. Bringing your own copies will make the process quicker. If you are unable, we will ask you to proceed to our Copy Room at the end of the process to complete your residency.
IMPORTANT: You are still required to bring the originals with you. Without the originals, we will not be able to complete your registration.
Our Assistant Principal will present to Cupertino and Sunnyvale Middle School parents at a PTA/PTSA meeting in January 2019. Incoming 9th grade students, from our feeder middle schools, will receive their Green Folders during our Electives and Guidance Team Visits in February 2019.
Please check back at a later date for further details.
8th Grade Information and Course Selection Night for parents and current 8th grade students, will be Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 6:00 p.m., in Homestead's Large Gym. During the evening, students and parents will be visiting classrooms to learn about course offerings. At the end of the evening, students will be selecting courses for the 2019-20 school year.
- We ask that you are seated promptly at 6:00 p.m.
- Students will not be registered for classes if Residency Verification has not already been completed.
- If you are a parent/guardian of an 8th grade student currently attending a private school or a middle school that does not feed into Homestead, see the district website for important residency/registration information.
If you are the Parent or Guardian of an 8th grade student currently attending a private school or a middle school that does not feed into Homestead, see the district website for important residency information.