Honorary Service Awards (HSA) are available to recognize the service and
dedication of both individuals and organizations. Each year the Homestead High
School PTSA recognizes outstanding service to our children and youth in our
Please send in your nomination for any of the awards below with the following
Name of Nominee:
Nominee Contact: (phone and email)
Award nominated for:
Please tell us why you are nominating this person:
Contact: (phone and email)
Deadline for Nominations: March 8, 2019
Please send nominations to: Vinutha Shettigar
We are currently taking nominations for the following awards:
- Very Special Person Award (VSP) – This award is given to recognize an individual or organization for their service to PTSA.
- Honorary Service Award (HSA) – This award is given to recognize anindividual or organization for outstanding service to children and youth in your community, going above and beyond what is asked of them.
- Continuing Service Award (CSA) – This award is given to recognize anindividual or organization for ongoing or long-time service to children and youth, providing support year after year.
- Outstanding Teacher Award (OTA) – This award may be given torecognize a teacher for outstanding service to children and youth through PTA, school, or community.
- Outstanding Administrator Award (OAA) – This award may be given to recognize an administrator for outstanding service to children and youth through PTA, school, or the community.
- Golden Oak Service Award (GOSA) – This award is given to recognize, as the most prestigious of the Honorary Service Awards, an individual or organization that has made significant contributions to the welfare of children and youth in a school or community.