The Homestead Athletic Boosters (HAB) is hosting its 2nd Annual Mustang Run this September to raise money for all Homestead athletic programs. In addition to providing a platform for teams to raise funds individually, HAB also raises and provides funds to enhance programs.
In the 2018-2019 school year alone, HAB purchased the following apparel or equipment in support of the teams you see in parentheses below:
- Assistance with new uniform purchase (Boys Basketball)
- Netting for turtle batting cage (Baseball)
- Balls for pitching machine (Softball)
- Trough for hot tub (Diving)
- Buoys/kickboards (Swimming)
- Shirts for team (Boys Golf)
- Speakers for meets (Track & Field)
HAB’s 2019-2020 school year goal is to provide support for each and every team. Please help by supporting the Mustang Run!
Registration is now open and only $20! If you register before August 26th, you will receive a free t-shirt for the run! Register now at www.hhsathletics.com!!!
Please see the FLYER for additonal information on the Mustang Run and if you would like to become a sponsor for this event!
Please contact Lisa Fourkas at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We hope to see you on Saturday, September 7th!
Homestead Athletics Boosters President