Vision & Values
Homestead High School is a community which aspires to:
- Develop motivated lifelong learners and creative, innovative thinkers;
- Practice honesty, integrity, social responsibility, accountability and respect;
- Develop an appreciation of diverse cultures and the arts;
- Respond to the academic and personal needs of all students; and
- Be supportive and active members of the community at large.
Schoolwide Learning Outcomes
Homestead is preparing students to be:
- Critical thinkers who create solutions to problems by developing skills to further academic and technological literacy;
- Communicators who use oral, written and visual work effectively;
- Continuous learners who set goals and realize through effort and determination they are individually responsible for their actions; and
- Collaborators who manage time and resources, demonstrate leadership and utilize diverse cultural opinions and values to improve the quality of our classroom and beyond.