Infinite Campus (IC) Portal for Parents
For Parents & Guardians
To Activate Your IC Portal Account:
- Click on the “Parent/Student Infinite Campus” icon on the front page of the Homestead website.
- Click on the orange “HELP” button in the lower right corner, then click the link next to "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key - click here".
- Enter your personal activation code. Click Submit - at that time you will see a Welcome "your name" screen.
- Create your username and password; and click “create account”. Your password will need to include capital and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- YOU MUST SELECT ALL SECURITY PREFERENCES NOW! Write down your username and password for future reference and keep it in a safe place. Once your security preferences are chosen, if you forget your User Name or Password, a link will be sent to the email address you entered.
Parents/guardians received their activation codes by mail; see this sample letter and the Online Tools fact-filled page. If you can’t find your letter or Online Tools Form with your activation code, click on email@example.com. Include:
- Your legal name,
- Your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), and
- Your student’s legal name.
You’ll receive a reply within 48 business hours.
Your activated IC account enables you to make payments to students' food service accounts. Please click HERE for instructions on managing payments to the cafeteria account.
School Loop for Parents
FUHSD Username/Password for Students
To log in to most school resources (including Infinite Campus, School Loop, Google Apps for Education, school computers and Chromebooks), you will need your FUHSD username and password.
Please follow this link for additional details.
Please email Amity Bateman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help with this process, or come to the library for assistance.